Sports have become an intricate and continuously growing part of our culture. Along with that, comes great opportunities and risks. Our programs and events support parents and student-athletes by providing the information and resources needed to transition from high school to college in the most efficient, economical and healthy way possible.
Parents and Students are often overwhelmed and confused by the amount of information available on college planning and recruiting. The Sports & Education Expos along with our partners at The Sport Source have created “Play Up”. This is an enlightening program designed to provide relevant information and tools in an easy to use program that eliminates wasted time, money and stress. We are here to help your players Be Prepared, Proactive, and Persistent! Getting into college takes more than good SAT/ACT test scores and grades, it’s about life skills as well. "Play Up" covers all the important factors that go into college readiness.
• College Planning Guidelines and Preparation for grades 8-12
• NCAA - NAIA - NJCAA - NCCAA - USCAA Eligibility Guidelines and Requirements
• Finding the right college - MatchFit Program - There is a school for everyone!
• Access to 5800 colleges and universities representing 23 collegiate sports
• Access to 30,000 college coaches
• Access to 28,000 academic and athletic scholarship programs
• Financial Aid / Assistance Information
• Free PSAT-SAT-ACT testing modules
• Resume Builder
• GPA Calculator
• Essay Writing
• Campus Visits
• Application and Admissions Process
Mentor Support / Career Guidance
Athletic Marketing Guide - Including Video Assistance
Social Media - What you need to know
Nutrition, Health & Wellness
Introduction to Community Service Opportunities
CALENDAR OF EVENTS COMING SOON!